Engineered Vinyl Plank
HushCore’s high performance construction and protective Cobalt Guard finish provides superior resistances to scratching, scuffing, and indentations while helping hide minor substrate irregularities. With a LIFETIME residential warranty and a 10-year commercial warranty, HushCore is the perfect solution for your flooring needs.
The perfect high-traffic commercial floor
Strand bamboo is 100% harder and more dent-resistant than red oak. It is a high-density flooring made by fusing bamboo fibers under extreme pressure and rates 2800 psi on the Janka ball test. Strand bamboo is the best defense against high heels in flooring.
- Sustainable and renewable – regenerates 8 times faster than hardwood
- Moso bamboo with 5-7 years maturity has superior strength
- Contains no PVCs and no added formaldehydes
- 25-year structural and 5-year renewable finish warranty
Easy installation – no sanding
Our planks are square-edged for the clean flat look of a site-sanded floor without the dust and hassle of site-sanding. Strand bamboo is ideal for radiant floor applications.
- 6′-long planks, 3 3/4″ wide by 17/32″ thick
- Installed as a glued-down with our low-VOC adhesive
- Installed conventionally nailed-down floor
Cork is the ultimate green flooring material
Cork is a completely renewable resource harvested as bark from living cork trees, never harmed by the harvest. Our cork flooring is composed of 100% post-industrial recycled content from wine-stopper production.
- 100% renewable resource harvested as bark from living cork oak trees
- 100% free of PVC’s and absolutely no formaldehyde glue or binders
- Naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-microbial and anti-fungal
- Adds valuable LEED credits towards making your project green
DuroDesign makes two types of cork flooring
DuroDesign offers cork flooring in 54 colors and six patterns for an incredible selection. DuroDesign cork floors are available in either glue-down cork flooring tiles or cork flooring in floating click-together planks.
Cork floor tiles are installed like high-quality vinyl floors over smooth concrete or plywood. Our floating cork floors may be installed directly over an existing floor, concrete slabs or plywood subfloors.